Windows Live Movie Maker
Windows movie maker is free software that is be purposed for digital storytelling and video editing. It was Developed By Microsoft Corporation in September 14 2000. The application is available for ready-to-download in Microsoft’s website (windows.microsoft.com) else from Third party websites. Windows Movie maker support the versions of Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
- Direct work sharing integration with Facebook, You Tube, Flickr, and One Drive.
- Visual Effects such as animated text screens, In-built text formats, fade-in fade out settings for images and videos, pixelate, shot transition settings, fade-in fade out apps, transition effects, credit animations and various direct 3d effects
- Support files versions such as MPG, AVI, WMA, WAV, MP3, 3GP, FLV, JPEG, MOV and ASF formats.
Microsoft Photo Story
Microsoft Photo story is a well created digital storytelling purposed software for windows operating systems. Microsoft launched this Version on 2006 and its latest updated version is 3.0.
- It is easier to use. You can drag the photos from your device mass storage to Microsoft photo story application and arrange it in according to images, sounds, text-transitions
- The application is enabled with automatic image effects and transition features such as zoom, pan and image composition effects.
- Photo story is enabled with inbuilt sound track features, here what you all needed to do is, just select the soundtracks from its library and custom the soundtracks in according to your sideshow.
If we talking about the drawback of Microsoft photo story, one thing probably notice is .-it’s output is received in the form of a WMV (Windows Media Video) file. Windows Media Video format is one of the oldest digital video formats that are widely used in creating better quality small file-sized videos. But the negativity is WMV file format is not compatible in non-window operating systems like Linux and Apple systems.
-Thanks For Reading-