With an aim of promoting the Voluntary Blood Donation, the national blood transfusion council of India is organizing a short film contest through collaboration with friends 2 support.org. This is a NO ENTRY FEE Short film Competition program and the last date for submission of entries would be 31st August 2015. The Jury will shortlist 15 films from submissions and declared it officially on 15th September 2015. On the occasion of National Voluntary Blood Donation Day, the winners of the short film contest would be felicitated by officials.
Start Date: 14-Jun-2015
Deadline: Monday, 31 August 2015
Winners list Announcement: 15 September 2015
Selected Films Displaying date: 1st October 2015
Rules And Regulations
- The Short film’s theme must be related to voluntary blood donation
- It only accepts Short Films and digital animation films, and didn’t not accept any documentary films
- The film must have been completed the production after 1st January 2015. As per criteria, The Minimum Running time needed for the film is 30 seconds and the maximum running time is 3 Minutes.
- If the Film is not in English language, then it must be MUST be subtitled in ENGLISH in according to the original sound Track.
- For accepting the submission the films may be shot in MPEG4 or AVI format. The recommended aspect ratios of film are: 16:9 / 16:9 Full Height Anamorphic – in DV / HDV.
INR 1,00,000, A trophy and Certificates – First Position
INR 50,000, A trophy and Certificates – Second Position
INR 25,000, A trophy and Certificates – Third Position
Also, Mementos and Certificates will be given to all the 15 finalists.
Final Ceremony will be Held in Hyderabad
Click Here For Submitting Your Film in Online
Friends To Support Organisation,
301, Greenland Towers,
Dr. No. 6-3-866, Greenlands,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016
Mobile Number: +919885039261