World Nomads Travel Film Scholarship 2016 is inviting applications from the non-professional filmmakers who are interested in pure documentary style filmmaking. If you are looking for the scholarship for the filmmakers, then this will be the best one you go with. The selected candidates in this program will be trained by Brian Rapsey during the shooting in Hanoi, Vietnam on 10 days. All the expenses will be managed by the sponsor itself.
Eligibility to apply for the program
- The applicant should have at least 18 years at the time of applying for the program.
- The Applicant can be from any nationality, but he/she should be proficient in the English language.
Benefits to apply for the Filmmaking Scholarship
- The selected applicant will get training from filmmaker Brian Rapsey along with 3-day post-production workshop.
- 10-Days trip to Hanoi, Vietnam. (Including Air Fare and other travelling expenses.)
- The participant will receive RODE Link Wireless Filmmaker Kit, Videomic, and iPhone directional mic.
How to apply for World Nomads Travel Film Scholarship 2016?
Step 1: Make a 3-Minute video on ‘Profile of a person who inspires you to travel across the world.’ The language of the video should be in the English language.
Step 2: Upload the Video to the online Video sharing sites and then share the link to the application form.
Step 3: Click here to apply for the World Nomads Travel Scholarship 2016 for filmmakers.
Deadline: September 28, 2016
Winners Announced: October 14, 2016
Filming in Vietnam: February 27, 2017
3-days post production workshop; March 8, 2017