Manuel Rivera-Oritz Foundation is conducting a Filmmaking Competition for young filmmakers. The films with subjects like of human unrest, famine, disease, national and international politics can participate. US $5000 will be granted for films winning in Short-Short Documentary Film category.
- Documentary “Short-Short” Feature (Running Time: 10 to 30 minutes including credits)
- Documentary “Short-Short” Historical (Historical Theme with a running time of 10 to 30 minutes including credit)
Eligibility for participating Manuel Rivera-Oritz Filmmaking Competition 2017
- The film must have been completed no earlier than two years (24 months)
- Length of Film: No less than10 minutes and no more than 30 minutes
- Video File Size: No larger than 2.5 gigabytes
- The participants holding original copyrights of their film are only eligible to participate.
- All Non-English speaking films must be provided with English subtitles
- Supporting File Formats: HD 1080p format • HDTV (16:9) 2048×1152 pixels • SDTV (4:3) 2048×1536 pixels • Panavision (2.39:1) 2048×856 pixels
- Only documentary works are eligible
Deadline: March 31. 12.00
How to submit your Short Film For this competition?
The interested participants can submit their entry via electronic mail to email@example.com before 12.00 on March 31 with details such as- Your CV/Résumé, Project overview, Personal Head Shot for each project member and trailer of the respective film(optional.)
Click here to read more about this Contest for Filmmakers