Most of us grew up watching the Harry Potter series and are in awe with its magical elements. However, the behind the scenes facts of Harry Potter will burst all your bubbles and you might as well burst out laughing! Here are some of those moments:
- On screen, Voldemort and Dumbledore are mortal enemies who have been into some epic battles but they are often found sharing a laugh at the sets!
- The great CG and camera tricks made Hagrid look like a real giant but in many scenes, it was a stunt double wearing a creepy Hagrid mask.
- Aragog, the huge spider was not a CG character but an animatronic puppet design.
- In the second task of Triwizard Tournament, Harry was shown swimming alone in the water but there was actually a massive crew there with him, supplying him with oxygen and catering to emergencies.
- The massive snake Basilisk in The Chamber of Secrets was actually a snake model with a giant head! Not only that, goblin head molds were also used as blueprints for the actual characters.
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Emma Watson had as many as three stunt doubles!
These were some of the BTS Secrets that every Potterhead deserves to know.