This is a chance to submit your short film in Pune International short Film Festival (PSFF), The festival has now receiving more than 500 pre-submissions from 23 countries are receiving to this festival on every year.
Pune International Short Film Festival 2015 Submission details’
- Total running time of film must be less than 30 minutes and the film must have been completed after January 2008
- Shooting formats like 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV and DVD are allowed.
- The video Entry Must Be accepted only if it is a PAL format
- Not a matter the film is documentary, animation or fiction, but the condition is if your film is in a regional film then you add subtitle in according to the original sound track
- Two DVD’S must submitted along with the original entry, the applicant must display the title, running time, email address and contact phone Number On the back of DVD
- 1st December 2014 to 31st August 2015 (with Rs 300 OR $10 Entry Fee)
- 1st September 2015 to 31st October 2015 (with Rs 500 OR $15 Entry Fee)
The Festival offers Cash Prize, Trophy, Certificate, Medals for award-winning best films, Second Best Film, Best Director, Second Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Camera Work, Best Editing, Best Sound, Best Creative Concept, Best Animation and Best International Film.
Prize Money not disclosed by festival authorities
Festival Date: December 2015
Things to Be Included In Short Film Submission Package
- Completely Filled Entry Form
- 2DVD of the Film
- A4 Size Film poster (Color)
Send Your Submission Kit To
10/24E Paschima Nagari near City Pride theatre
Kothrud Pune – 411052, Maharashtra, India
– Thanks For Reading-